MILLENNIUM LASER EYE CENTERS is recognized as one of the LEADERS in LASIK in the United States
Dr. Cory Lessner and the professional team at Millennium Laser Eye Center are recognized as the leader in LASIK laser vision correction in the Southeast. Here's why:
- 13 years of exclusively dedicated LASIK refractive eye surgery - it is all that we do.
- Extensive training and expertise of our eye surgeon - Dr. Cory Lessner.
- Entire staff boasts over 100 years of collective experience in the refractive surgery field.
- The most advanced laser corrective and flap technology available in the entire Southeast US - the ultrafast Wavelight Allegretto laser with perfect pulse treatment, and the femtosecond IntraLase laser for uniquely safe and precise corneal flap creation for premium results.
- We were one of the first centers in Florida to use the Wavelight Allegretto laser.
- We were first laser eye center in the Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County area to offer the IntraLase laser for uniquely safer flap creation.
- Dr. Lessner is the official team laser eye surgeon for all four professional sports teams in South Florida - Miami Dolphins, Florida Marlins, Miami Heat and Florida Panthers.
- We have the advanced Orbscan corneal mapping technology for more definitive diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Dr. Lessner is now more often consulted for treating the more complex cases that other less experienced surgeons are uncomfortable with.
- Our laser theater has a Liebert system, the most sophisticated air quality and filtration system available in the world.
- Our medical lasers and instruments are more frequently maintained and calibrated than the industry standard.
- A fresh set of sterilized instruments are used for each patient.
- Our very unique and comprehensive information systems technology allows us to track and analyze our outcomes to achieve the best possible results, significantly lowering your need for possible retreatment to less than 5%. This unprecedented computer based technology is now coveted by many surgeons around the US.
- Included in your care are two years of free enhancement, no matter what your prescription, if necessary.